Professional Skin Care Formula - Rejuvenating Set





PSCF Rejuvenating Set - Php 200/set


Dream of having a brighter and younger looking skin? This all in one set is best suited for you. After thorough research and studies, Whitening, Anti-aging and Anti-acne is combined in this set. It is consist of the following:
  • Kojic acid soap that originated in Japan cleanses and micro peels dead skin cells.
  • Rejuvenating toner that removes deep seated dirt. It has whitening, anti-wrinkle and anti-acne ingredients.
  • Sunblock cream/gel spf 15** that protects the skin from harmful Ultraviolet Ray causing sunburn and wrinkles.
  • Bleaching cream 4 in 1 or also known as Kligman’s Formulation that moisturizes the skin. It also contains whitening and anti-wrinkle ingredients.
See visible results after 1 week of use.

For inquiries and for orders, please contact us here: http://on.fb.me/1vvorIB
You can also contact us thru: 0926-3046724
Follow us on social media:
IG: @panpinkstore

1 comment:

  1. Woow Awesome post. This is really helpfull for me. You made my day. I just loved this article. You helped me alot so I just wanna say thanks to you.
    Thank you.��

    ReplyDelete